Trucksmith Limited is looking for an efficient, reliable, honest, bright and hardworking Vehicle Sales Administrator to join the Sales Team at our Uffculme site.
The successful Vehicle Sales Administrator will provide invaluable support to the Executive Sales Manager, Sales Team, Production Management Team and Trucksmith customers to ensure the smooth running of the vehicle collection>manufacture>registration>delivery process. They must be energetic and flexible in order to provide an efficient and professional service to all that are counting on them.
As a Vehicle Sales Administrator it would be an advantage to have a knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry however what Trucksmith is really looking for is a highly effective individual, with an eye for detail, a love of maintaining and improving systems and demonstrable administration skills.
In return, the Vehicle Sales Administrator will receive a remuneration package including a salary of £18k – £23k and excellent benefits.
• Providing excellent customer service to ensure happy customers and repeat business.
• Liaising with the Executive Sales Manager, Sales Consultants, Production Managers, Accounts Department and customers in regard to vehicle progression
• Raising customer invoices and vehicle purchasing orders using Sage
• Processing a high volume of vehicle orders
• Ordering number plates, arranging the registration of taxing and registering vehicles through third parties
• Arranging and ordering spare parts for customers
• Liaising with the Haulage department to arrange vehicle movements
• Compiling and reporting of monthly sales figures
• Maintain management information and keeping computer records up to date
• Produce documents and reports when requested
• Writing letters and emails on behalf of the Sales Team
• Answering telephone calls and passing them on to appropriate staff
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in a similar role, however a highly effective individual, with an eye for detail, a love of maintaining and improving systems and demonstrable administration skills is what is required.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Very strong communication skills
Vehicle Sales Administrator Benefits
• A long term career with a stable market leader
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Full support and training
• Childcare vouchers
Are you enthusiastic about this Vehicle Sales Administrator job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by emailing email@example.com or download an application form at https://trucksmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Job-Application-Form.pdf
For Cheeky Recruiters
The in house team at Trucksmith has a highly trained set of recruiters who know the precise type of person that would flourish in the business, as such we won’t consider / read speculative or unsolicited CVs from agencies to any Trucksmith employee.
When we need to draw upon our external recruitment partners we will only use suppliers who have signed up to our preferred supplier list. Only our selected recruitment partners will earn a fee where we have instructed them directly within a specific remit.
If the above is not observed the Trucksmith team reserves the right to contact submitted candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
If you chance your arm and submit unsolicited CVs and proposals to Trucksmith all of the above will apply.